CMG*Freeshipping.comfraudulent membership charges

S

Watch out for this Company Freeshipping.com they are fraudlalently collecting money from your account and charging it as membership fee if you order flowers from Pro-Flowers.com. They will get your account info and then debit your account before you even know they are doing it.
Some one commented about a ToS contract but this was not offered, I even refused the offer of free shipping when I ordered the flowers and just recently was billed for their membership fees. Can some one tell me how to stop them? I read other complaints and I feel they are getting more desperate and not offering the ToS contract option any more but sharing info direct with this company... can we go after them now?

• De
    Destiny Cooper Oct 10, 2011

call [protected] I called them and the guy I spoke with allowed me to "cancel" the account in which I did not create in the first place. I gave them my email and he pulled up my account. I was lucky enough to have the last 3 months refunded to me. however, they still charged me for the other 11 months worth of charges that slipped past me.

• Mr
    MRM80 Mar 13, 2010

i was just charged 83.88 on my credit card from this freeshipping place and i'm not paying it, that's for sure!

• Ba
    Bambang Tandjung Mar 04, 2010

The same here, ordered flower for my mother's birthday from Pro Flower and thought they had a promotion on a free shipping. Turn out this freeshipping.com company starts charging me for 11.97 monthly.
    I don't live in the states, can anybody there find out who is the right authotiry to report this scam? Something like customer protection agency? This bogus got to stop!

• Ca
    Caligirl95 Jan 05, 2010

Same thing happened to me for 11.95. When I called them and told them that I have seen that they are fraudulently charging people she said no we are a reputable company. I ordered flowers from Proflowers.com on Nov 24, 2009. The charge came through today, Jan 5, 2010. I am reporting them to the California Attorney General and my bank. When I told her that these are unauthorized charges the lady started yelling at me and told me to shut up and listen to her. She said they would refund the money in three to five business days. We will see!

Christie A. Lescault Nov 01, 2009

Hello,
    I just checked my credit card and found a charge from CMG* Freepshipping.com. For $9.97. I don't know who they are. I didn't do any kind of business with them. What can I do?
    Thank-You,
    Christie A. Lescault
    [email protected]

angela johnson Oct 10, 2009

i am with out words, i check my online banking every day. Yesterday nothing, today $88.83 has been taken out. What am i suppose to do now?

• Ri
    Ripley Aug 15, 2009

Received a charge of $83.88 U.S. for an Canadian equivalent of $96.21 and I did not receive any product or service. What is this charge for and where did it come from?

• Da
    David Clay Jul 29, 2009

CMG*Freeshipping charged me 8.97 and I did not order anything then, the very next transaction is EasySaver charge for $14.95.
    I will have do complete a study and see how long this has been going on.

Joan Woody Jul 14, 2009

I received a charge on me credit card that I had not authorized. I will call my credit card company and report it. Please remove the charges. I hesitate to purchase anything online because of fraud like this. I am not a wealthy person and can't afford to be scammed.

• Yu
    yumacrew Jun 20, 2009

Looks like I fell for the scam as well!! Bought my mother flowers at Pro FLowers.com for Mother's Day, free shipping...blah, blah, blah...now this company freeshipping.com is charging my CC for 9.95 pr month. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ANYTHING!! Called the freeshipping.com [protected] They ended up hanging up on me after I asked for them to remove the charges from my CC. BOGUS COMPANY!!! BEWARE!!! NO PRO FLOWERS.COM!!!

• Ck
    CK Egeler Jun 14, 2009

$83.88 was posted on my debit account within my checking acccount on 6/8/09, unauthoried. I have filed a complaint with my bank, Wachovia, as they would not handle it online or otherwise, except in writing. This is outrageous and should be stopped.

• Sh
    shelbyboy Jun 09, 2009

I purchased flowers from PROfLOWERS for Mother's Day, the advertisement stated the cost per unit was &19.95 with free shipping available. The actual cost per unit averaged $59.00 and in addition, my credit card was billed $10.97. I will be forwarding an e-mail to both PROfLOWERS and CMG*Freeshipping.com voicing my complaint