ClockWay / Gift Theory Logo

ClockWay / Gift Theory

Having problems with ClockWay / Gift Theory?

ClockWay / Gift Theory Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 890 5105 (Sales & Customer Service)
3521 Old Conejo Rd №101
Thu6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClockWay / Gift Theory Customer Service. Initial ClockWay / Gift Theory complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ClockWay / Gift Theory above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ClockWay / Gift Theory. Discuss the issues you have had with ClockWay / Gift Theory and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Order:
2 globes
2 clocks kristmas songs
1 alarm clock

I have not received, no one in touch with me

Giovanni daddieco
83 winslow st
Everett, mass

Phone [protected]
E-mail [protected]@gmail.com

These are kristmas presents,
Some one please get in touch, so I can take the necessary steps

F
    Jan 15, 2020

ClockWay / Gift Theory — Bar furniture

Caveat Emptor - Scam Company. They charged my credit card $200 in November then said it would be shipped in...

ClockWay / Gift TheorySeiko rhythm clock

Purchased Seiko rhythm clock as Christmas gift. Clock received but has defective chimes.
    Contacted customer service. Waited 45 minutes to speak with very hateful customer service rep. Was sent email confirming complaint. Email stated I would receive additional email with return label and instructions for return. Waited 8 days for email. Contacted customer service again with.another 45 minute wait...still no return email instructions. Called a third time with same result. Clock was purchased in early November, it is now Dec 22nd.
    Very dissapointed, dissatisfied and disgusted with this company.
    I paid $210.00 for a clock that doesn't work.

M

Clockway — Seiko gabriel chiming oak schoolhouse wall clock. #gsk4472

Purchased this item 4/4/2018 and was very disappointed to find the workings are only assessable from the...

D

ClockWay / Gift Theory — Howard miller nicea grandfather clock

Who doesn't take customer service calls after 4:00 PM Pacific time? I waited 7 days to have thi...

I

Clockway — Looks like a scam

I fell for their great reviews and placed an order. And never received it. No one replies my emails and...

S

Clockway — They sell junk

If you want to buy a clock look anywhere other than Clockway. They do not support their products and refuse...

T

Clockway — Unbelievable unreliable company

I have purchased a clock from ClockWay website as a gift. I gave them my address because I wanted to be sure...

G

Clockway / Gift Theory Clockway — Purchase not received

I did not receive a clock that was ordered and paid for (payment confirmed 12/1/2015). In truth, it may have...

M

Clockway — Damaged and poorly boxed

Ordered a clock online. Camera couple of days later damaged and poorly boxed. Box was partway open and no...

www.clockway.comWatch didn't work and I didn't get the refund

I was the worst deal, which I have had. I bought watch from www.clockway.com. But the seller sent me defective watch, which didn’t work when I have received them. The company agreed to take it back and promised to provide full refund, because it wasn’t my fault. I have sent the watch back 6 weeks ago, but the seller hasn’t wired money back and stopped to reply to my emails. Scam.

www.clockway.comI got damaged clock and impossible to get new one

I purchased clock from the company www.clockway.com. I was really disappointed, ‘coz I got damaged clock. I returned them back, but the seller didn’t reply after that. I sent emails and asked if they could change them or repair, but the rep kept silence. I have no idea how to reach him.Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

E

Clockway.com — They hold onto your money for dear life

I ordered a clock from Clockway and actually received it 5 days before I received a tracking number from...

Clockway.comI paid $35 for a piece of crap that was dirty and scratched

I paid $35 for a piece of crap that was dirty and scratched. I can, and will, buy a better one at Target for $8.99. Their rules for returns are so convoluted it turns out not only to be a pain in the neck, but cost 19.50 to return it by UPS (1 lb, same state). They refuse post office returns. Terrible transaction, bad customer service, crappy, cheap product. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!