Clicks Retailers — pharmacy
I gave the pharmacist the prescription for antibiotics as my GP prescribed, instead I was given pills to treat high blood pressure and water retention. Not only does this boil down to extreme medical negligence, I was hospitalized due to the side effects of the wrong pill I took. I took the medication as I was instructed to (2x tabs 4 times a day). I started having extreme side effects after already inducing 20 of the pills I was given. So much for a great health care system and trusting your health care provider not to kill you by accident.
It is extremely pathetic.
More Clicks Retailers Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service 
- Clicks - unacceptable attitude towards customers 
- Clicks - treatment at pharmacy by assistant, and getting my profile wrong
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need 
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks Retailers - service complaint
- Clicks Retailers - poor customer service @ ballito junction branch
- Clicks Retailers - extremely bad client service
- Clicks Retailers - clicks hillcrest
- Clicks Killarney Mall - security victimization and humiliation