Clayton Homes/ Vanderbuilt MortgagePolicy violation

P

I applied for a loan in September 2008 and a employee at this company disclosed my personal information to a unauthorized individual about my credit report. She had NO business discussing my credit report with NO ONE but chose to do so. I am filing this formal complaint and also I am contacting my attorney for possible suit against the company itself and the employee.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices