Clairol — demi permanent colour grows out and not washes out as advertised
I always use your product, the permanent one though, but the last year I tried to grow out my natural hair colour - which is salt en pepper now.
So being bored with the colour I decided to use the Nice and easy- below product.
It has been now a month and a week and the colour is now growing out? I did use a too dark colour, but I was not worried, because out of experience I know that it does not last long and soon I will have my colour back,
It clearly states on your product it last for 24 days? Now I am back to square 1, previously when I used the demi permanent 1 after 2 weeks it has faded already.
After everything that I went through to get my natural colour back - I used a product of yours that is clearly packed in the wrong package!
Please respond to this ASAP with a solution
More Clairol Complaints & Reviews
- Clairol Nice'n Easy Foam - unpredicatable results 
- Clairol - mis-leading customers 
- Clairol - hair color 
- Clairol - nice'n easy 
- Clairol Inc - awful experience 
- Clairol - clairol age defy
- Clairol - nice n easy medium ash blonde 8a
- Proctor and Gamble /Clairol - wrong color in package 
- Clairol - root touch-up color blending gel
- Clairol - nice n easy