Citizens Bankcan't get quarters

R

I went up to the teller and asked nicely for 4 rolls of quarters please he said sorry but I have no quarters, it has been a very busy day with all of our merchants coming in I have no more. I said really I come in her every week and have no problem he said well I don't have any today. This gentleman has never waited on me before and I know they have to go and get them from a back room, I feel he just didn't want to get them for me if my regular teller would have been there I would have had no problem. I have done my banking with them since they opened in Pa and was never once told they ran out of quarters or any other coins or bills. I have NEVER heard of a bank running out of money, I quests I better take out all of mine before I can't even get a dollar or a quarter.