The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CitiMortgage — bankruptcy dept
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just got out of bankruptcy in August of 2009 and while I was in bankruptcy I received all of my house statements. Now, they will not send me a statement saying that they have not taken it out of their bankruptcy department. They told me it would only take 30 to 90 days. I am going to be behind on my payments because I don't know if they have changed the amount I owe or where it needs to be sent to. They are always changing where to send the payments. I do not want to lose my house because they can't keep their records up to date.
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - home equity loan transfer to one star rated cenlar, inc.
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices