Citifinancial AutoCredit bureau reporting

J

I am 61 yrs old and never had an account with this company loan # on credit bureau report is [protected], they have on my credit, charged off as bad debt June 2008 This is on my credit, it belongs to another Hintz I want this removed or I will sue them. I am having my house re-financed thats how I found out.

• St
    STRIDER123 Feb 27, 2010

This company is assisting Alqueada to cripple the American public right under our government's nose.

• Th
    Theresa Copenhaver Jun 17, 2008

Contact the Dispute Resolution department. Your information could have been used by a third party to fradulently obtain credit. Unfortunately, it is the consumers responsibility to dispute and prove they did not sign for the loan. Since it was reported on your credit bureau, the loan was obviously obtained using your social security number. There is a process in place to verify if it was a case of identity theft and it is up to you to provide the information and documents necessary to pursue it.