Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] Logo

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA]

Having problems with Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA]?

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] Customer Service Contacts

+1 513 721 4580 (Administrative Office)
+1 513 977 5847 (Asset Mgmt (Public Housing)
+1 513 977 5800 (HCV (Section 8)
+1 513 977 5682 (Public Records Request)
1627 Western Ave.
SatClosed
SunClosed
Public Records Request
CMHA - Legal Dept., 1088 West Liberty Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45214

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] Customer Service. Initial Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA]. Discuss the issues you have had with Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA]Housing

I an trying reach someone here to talk to about my daughter and grandchildren my daughter has had someone trying break in her house and she has called the authorities numerous times and talked to property manager and now someone In housing authority has tipped off the suspect and he is coming to confront her now . The information she told was supposed to be kept confidential now this has our them in harms way no one has tried to relocate them and now they are more terrified and scared she has five children as well who has to now stay awake because they have had their windows broken in had stay up al night until the next day at 1 pm with open windows waiting for someone to come then it happened three mire times and nothing has happened and this stated almost a month ago I need speak to someone ASAP She lives in Winton Terrace and no one will lift a finger get them out of danger I have tried calling them to and the person doing this has a master key and works for maintenance as well.

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA]I am complaining about my child father

Hello my name is Lashawnda Williams and Im here to report my child father have someone living with him that's not supposed to be living with him ill have complaint several times he had warren laters but they have still been staying there he through talbert house program he's not allowed to have anyone staying with him is what he have told me..

May 23, 2019

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] — Management and maintenance

I live at 2001 Millvale Ct I have two babies 8 months and 1 year old we have no water and they are not taking...

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] — Poor maintenance management by office.

On September 8th I submitted a maintenance request for my clogged bathroom sink which has been that way for 3...

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA]Public safety issue

There is a maple tree at the rear of 5707 biscayne, cincinnati 45248, that cmha owns that is dead and is dropping large limbs. There are children that play in the yard, and it is 12 feet from my privacy fence and 6 feet from the neighbor on the other side. It's not a question of if it falls, but when it falls. My fence has been damaged and I had to repair it at my expense because I had no response from cmha.

• Updated by tmredfury · Aug 07, 2018

This is in Cincinnati at 5707 Biscayne 45248 OH.

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] — Stanley rowe townhomes

The management office at Stanley Rowe operates ineffectively for residents. Especially working residents. I...

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] — Inspection

Hello im a current voucher holder and have been on section 8 awhile now. On aug 22nd i called in a complaint...

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority - CMHA — Be aware of this company!

I am a landlord who has rented to a past tenant, and a current tenant who received a rent subsidy from the...