CiCi's Pizza / filthy store, products and utensils
A 17-year customer of CiCi's.
In disbelief after today's visit, March 15, 2019
First of all not a friendly welcome from cashier; unusual.
Dishes filthy with dried food. No forks available, and both napkin dispensers were empty.
Pizza arrived all burned.
Even the BZZZZ devices were filthy!!!
The baseboard around dining room were laden with food and deep dust.
The floor mat covered with ice cubes, spilled fron beverage dispenser.
There is a serious mismanagement issue here, which we never encountered at original store on East Bay Road, Largo in the Tri-City Plaza. "Bonito" was wonderful!!!
Ron & Judy Steeves
More CiCi's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Cici's Pizza - adv. price 3.99 
- Cici's Pizza - stomach aches, diarrhea 
- CiCi's Pizza - racial profiling! 
- CiCi's Pizza - foreign objects in food! 
- CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN - customer humiliating 
- CiCi's Pizza - management treatment of employees and dress code
- CiCi's Pizza - a manager
- CiCi's Pizza - service 
- CiCi's Pizza - prattville, al location
- CiCi's Pizza - used to work at one