Chumba Casino / VGW Holdingsno more payouts, difficult to cash out

M Aug 06, 2018

They have changed their method of cashing out, making you jump through hoops and asking for more and more documentation before they give you any money you've won, I assume in an attempt to encourage you to keeping playing, rather than cashing out. The winners of the "contests" for free sweeps $ that they run on their Facebook page are not determined randomly, but are sometimes chosen arbitrarily and often not paid at all even if you meet the qualifications asked for. In addition, over the last few months, they have changed the frequency of "bonus games" appearing in the games, and if and when you finally receive a bonus game or free spins, you rarely collect even what one spin would pay out. Lastly, I was sent an email promotion and when I tried to use it it told me I'd already used that promotion, even though it just arrrived that day. When I opened a support ticket, I was told it was an old promotion that sent a delayed email, even though the date of the email was that day, and it said the promotion was good for 7 days from the receipt of the email. They refused to honor the promotion, even though it was only for $5 sweeps and even required me to spend money to receive it.