Chrysler Capital — late payment because of mixup
In July I overpaid my car bill, and when I called the customer service person said I was paid through October. That was not true, so I received a call moments ago about late payment. No problem, I am actually on the phone now paying it. But the customer service rep on the phone was not only rude, but unhelpful and un-understanding. His name is Christian Waller (maybe?) and I ended up hanging up on him because I could barely hear him, he was both talking too fast and was muffled, and am now on the phone with someone wonderful and helpful. I have never complained about anything in my life, but this rep of yours did nothing to fix any problem, inform me what was going on, or anything. It was terrible!
I do not want anything, after all it was my mistake, I just wanted to tell someone or even talk into the void about how unhelpful this man was. Every other representative I have spoken to, except I guess the woman who misinformed me about my payments, have been friendly and informative.
More Chrysler Capital Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Financial - payoff 
- Chrysler Financial - harassing me for my payment that was not late 
- Chrysler Capital - 2016 jeep compass
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan
- Chrysler Financial - rip off