Christopher & Banksmanager and assistant manager

B May 21, 2019

I shop at the Christopher & Banks in Fargo Mall now. I was driving through the Brainerd, Baxter area on May 11 2019 and saw that they have a Christopher & Banks in the mall there and was very excited to stop into the store! I was very disappointed not only with the styles of the clothing, but they didn't have anything in my size! I tried to seek with the woman behind the counter, but she was way to busy chatting on her phone. The other woman as way to busy standing at the door talking to some lady walking in the mall. I interrupted her to ask for the store manager, and she pointed to the woman on her phone. Who had just walked into a back room door. I waited for the pointing woman to finish her conversation, about how her family was doing and how much of a B word her sister was. She didn't stop I waited for another 20 minutes. The one on her phone came back out of the backroom, walked right past me and left the store. Now mind you, yes I called the corporate office to complain, But they wanted personal information on ME! I hung up! I left the store sad, disappointed and bought nothing. I stopped a security person in the mall and asked who was the store manager and the other woman's name. She said the Store Manger was Jody and the other was her assistant manager Deb. I will never return to that store ever. my ears are still burning from the vulgarity coming out of the assistant managers mouth!