Choice Home Warranty — home warranty
I called them regarding my refrigerator and it took them 5 days to come to my home. Everything was ruined, After their technician called four times saying he was running a little late, he finally showed up 5 hours late. He didn´t speak any English and told me my compressor in my Monogram GE was shot and it was going to cost me $1500 and of course Choice said they wouldn´t cover it. So I called a real electrician and he told me no way was it the compressor and then came of and replaced the converter for $350.
I also needed my AC fixed and they lied and said the tech said it was rusty and damaged and it wasn´t.
This company has declined ALL of our orders that should have been accepted by them, I am a realtor and will never recommend this company again.
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - not advised of $50 cancellation fee 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behaviour
- Choice Home Warranty - substandard repair service
- Choice Home Warranty - extortionist, won't pay, claims withholding funds promised 
- Choice Home Warranty - septic system cleaning and repair
- Choice Home Warranty - non payment to contractor