Choice Home Warranty — chw is a complete scam!
My parents purchased this warranty and it's been a complete waste of money. Their AC went out and CHW refused to pay stating that it was their fault that the AC went out and they are not paying anything on the claim. They had purchased the warranty in full so a few months go by and their dishwasher goes out. September 2018 a CHW technician says that the dishwasher is not repairable. CHW says that they will send them $376.00 to buy a new one. Check arrives yesterday 10/11/2018 for $176.00, they contacted CHW and are told that they agreed to the $176.00 on a recorded call and on an email. Could CHW provide the recorded call or the email? No they could not. CHW told them that they were not going to get any more money from them and it is possible to buy a dishwasher for $176.00. Extremely disappointed with the service or lack of that they have provided my parents.
The salesperson told my parents that all would be taken care of HVAC, appliances, plumbing etc. I will continue to spread this bad review in hopes that this company will not be able to scam anyone else.
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - not advised of $50 cancellation fee 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behaviour
- Choice Home Warranty - substandard repair service
- Choice Home Warranty - extortionist, won't pay, claims withholding funds promised 
- Choice Home Warranty - septic system cleaning and repair
- Choice Home Warranty - non payment to contractor