Choice Home Warranty Logo

Choice Home Warranty

Having problems with Choice Home Warranty?

Choice Home Warranty Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 373 7924 (Service Department)
+1 800 816 2688 (Consumer Sales)
+1 888 275 2980 (Real Estate Sales)
+1 888 531 5403 (Inquiries)
1090 King Georges Post Road
Edison, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Choice Home Warranty Customer Service. Initial Choice Home Warranty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Choice Home Warranty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Choice Home Warranty. Discuss the issues you have had with Choice Home Warranty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews

Jan 23, 2019

Choice Home Warranty — no heat-no help

Jan 20, 2019 the coldest day of the year we had no heat. Choice told us it was not considered an emergency...

Choice Home Warrantyterrible service

I've been waiting over two weeks for them to respond to an electrical problem. Someone needs to light a fire under their rear ends.

I talked with the electrical contractor who is scheduled to come out. First, he said he was available on a Wednesday. Choice Home Warranty said he would come on a Monday. He also said he stopped working with them in the past because they were slow to pay.

I've had a different problem in the past. We had an emergency plumbing issue. I was only reimbursed about 10% of my out of pocket expenses. Rip off!

I'll never do business with them again.

I've talked with them on the phone and emailed them trying to get a resolution. Nothing changes.

Choice Home Warrantya.c. problem

When we talked to the choice rep on the phone they told us...if it breaks or goes bad...we replace it...well...our HEAT doesnt work...so we call...viola...EVERYTHING CHANGES...now we're told that theyll have a guy come look at it...to the tune of $65(not mentioned in the sales pitch)...and had to go with their guy(air zone)...well IMMEDIATELY...he says theres bad news and more bad news...ddnt think there could be bad news...if its broke...they replace it...sounds pretty simple...not so...the guy says we're almost out of coolant...in order to charge it they have to test for a leak...heres the punch line...CHOICE DOESNT COVER THE LEAK TEST!...but its ONLY $225!!!...well...another surprise that wasnt mentioned...yay...so we ask...what happens after u run the test...wait for it...they submit the results to CHOICE and they decide if theyre gonna cover it or not...setting up ANOTHER SURPRISE...U KNOW...A WAIT AND SEE MOMENT...well...pretty sure the answer would be no...they dont cover it...because NO INSURANCE WANTS TO COVER ANYTHING IF GIVIN A "CHOICE"...and everything that has transpired is all about giving THEM the "CHOICE"...This company is crooked and WILL screw u over!!!

Jan 17, 2019

Choice Home Warranty — self cleaning wall oven

BOY OH BOY, JUST READ THESE REVIEWS. LAWSUITS AGAIN PEOPLE CLAIMING OF HOW THEY WERE WORKED OVER BY THIS...

Jan 17, 2019

Choice Home Warranty — contractor

Nonpayment from choice home warranty for all the jobs we contracted with them and completed when they said 30...

Jan 10, 2019

Choice Home Warranty — holding money

We contracted with Choice Home Warranty to perform plumbing repairs for their insured customers then they...

Jan 08, 2019

Choice Home Warranty — home warranty

On 11 Dec 2018, I filed a Better Business Bureau (BBB) complaint against Choice Home Warranty for failure to...

Choice Home Warrantyrepair a heating problem

on 12/30/18 I called Choice home warranty in regards to my heat not working. They sent a plumber out to look at it and it was diagnosed as needing a new motor. They submitted it to CHW and they were to order a new motor for me. I have called at least 7 times now and it is now a week later and I am still without heat in my home. The motor still has not been ordered. It's my 1st claim and I'm ready to cancel already. It is the middle of Winter it is 19゚ out and I'm sitting here with no heat.

Jan 04, 2019

Choice Home Warranty — failure to pay contractors as agreed and withholding what they owe

We have found a great attorney in Jersey. They have went over the contract and Choice is indeed in violation...

Choice Home Warranty — warranty coverage for an electric range

First the good points….. Choice Home Warranty responds very well and promptly to service calls. Additionally...

Choice Home Warranty — sump pump

I am still awaiting on my refund for repairs that you initially denied. This company is not very reputable at...

Choice Home Warranty — dishwasher part

I have been waiting for over a month for a part to come in for my dish washer, and each time I contact your...

Choice Home Warranty — payments and punitive damage

This Company Choice has the greatest system to rip contractors off and denial any claim they want the have...

Choice Warranty — washer/dryer

On 12/2/2018 I called in a claim for my washer/dryer combo that had stopped working. a tech arrived and...

Choice Home Warranty — coverage

A/C quit working 9/18. Contact Choice and they sent out rep who stated unit unfixable. (claim #[protected]) Est...

Choice Home Warrantyheating/furnace

Sunday December 2, 8:35am. Filed claim. This has been assigned 3 times. Each time I called the company that was assigned and they declined the order. All 3 have had too many problems with non payment, under payment and just plain poor communication. It is now Sunday December 9, 8:35pm and I still have no heat. Claim # [protected]. I had a claim filed November 6 for the same problem but waited 5 days and when they didn't find someone to come out, I got pissed off enough to bang on a few things and get it working myself. All I get is excuses. Calling every day. Supervisor graciously offered to wave the $60 call fee. So generous.
        I've gone more than a week now with no heat, in Wisconsin, in the winter, and all I get are excuses. Everyone this company tries to get refuses to work with them because they've been screwed on getting paid. This is the worst warranty company I've ever seen. They have their hands out to take your money but you're treated very poorly when it comes to using the warranty. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE! RUN! I SAY RUN AS FAST FROM THESE PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

Choice Home Warrantyappliance warranty

contract # [protected] (policy)
          Wednesday December 5th, 2018
          Claim [protected]
          17437 N 14th St
          Phoenix AZ 85022
          my name is Mazdak Yazdani
          17437 N 14th St Phoenix AZ 85022
          cell: [protected]
          my contract says heater is covered
          on November 30th my heater stops heating I call and make a claim, they sent someone to check it out and the guy left by saying they will call back.
          I received an email from Choice home warranty telling me that the unit was not well maintained therefore they will not cover it in fact I do have an invoice from an specialist that cleaned out the system on October 15th 2018 .
          There was no way I could submit the document to show them that they are wrong, they took my apeal but never got back to me in the time frame they said they would.
          My 85 years old handicap dad is sitting in the cold for several days now because Choice home warranty is not honoring their part of the contract.

Choice Home Warranty — furnace repair/replacement

Policy # [protected] Claim # [protected] A claim was submitted for a furnace that was not properly heating at 34...

Choice Home Warranty — washing machine repair

11/8 - called about broken machine, sent a tech out and he said he needed to order parts and would be...

Choice Home Warrantyspam advertiser

I get unwanted spam in my email. The sender tries to prevent blocking by disguising the subject and sender. Subject uses run-on words with a mixture of letter symbols to make it hard to filter. The Sender is a series of miscellaneous symbols and letters in random order that can be changed infinitely.

If you "unsubscribe" these scammers recognize that a connection has been made and sell your address to more scammers.