Chicken Expressthe rudeness of the owner

A

Hello my name is Armani Cornish, I’m a senior in high school and I've been working at CE in Rockwall, TX for about 3 months now. I was just fired because I asked for time off because I needed more time for school work. I work only 2 days because that's all he gives me even though I ask for more. But I call him and he just starts yelling at me that he doesn't care and I need to manage my time better. He's very rude and disrespectful to his workers and I just wanted to make sure this was addressed.

the rudeness of the owner