Chicken Expressim writing with concerns about the poor management at chicken express

S

Im writing with concerns about the poor management at Chicken Express on Sycamore School Rd, August 30 at 12:25. Not only was the MOD quite rude to me, but she gave me the wrong order. I sent my fiance to pick up food for lunch and he asked for a 2pc dark dinner with fries, roll, and corn nuggets. I received a chicken strip basket with no corn nuggets. So i called to speak with the MOD and she was very rude. She never apologized for their mistake and questioned me about why it was wrong. I explained that it was incorrect and she told me to bring it back with the receipt. I felt like that was inconsiderate because their mistake left me hungry for the remainder of the day. I was appalled at such behavior, and have a good mind to take my business elsewhere as suggested.

I hope you would look into the matter, and make sure such an incident is not repeated. Your company has been known to provide good services, and such events tarnish the company name, so please address this issue soon. I would like to be compensated with either a refund or gift card for future use and an apology. I plan on hearing from someone within weeks.

not happy with hours Dec 10, 2012

I am filing a complaint about my local Chicken Express' hours. I arrived at said location at approximately 10am to find that my diet coke needs would not be met on that particular morning. I am well aware of the posted hours on the door but this is unacceptable. Normal people are up and about well before 10am and they're should be facilities to accommodate these people.
    That is all.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices