Chic-By-ChoiceNever again!

C

I'm very disappointed with Chic-by-choice website! Ordered from them in the past and was pretty satisfied with my order. Recently I have ordered a dress and needed it on a special event! They promised to deliver my dress on a certain date, but on that they contacted me and told that my dress was no longer in stock so it would not be delivered. They offered me a refund and I got my money back. But the whole thing was a nightmare! I had several hours left before my party and I had no dress!! These guys ruined everything and that's why they lost me as a customer!