Chewy — bait and switch company
Complete bait and switch company. They suck you in with a single low price on the first order then they double the pricing afterwards. Their customer service is horrible and a scam. Buyer beware of this terrible company.
I bought a pet bed for $55.00, it came in, nothing great, but good enough to order another one, when I went back to the site to order the same product, they wanted a 200% increase in the price! Outrageous!
Based on the one star reviews on the web about them, I cannot see how their business model is sustainable in a world dominated by Amazon.
Chewy.com will soon join the amazon wannabees like pets.com, etoys.com
More Chewy Complaints & Reviews
- Petfooddirect.com - defective food
- PetFoodDirect.com, Inc. - misleading ad 
- Chewy.com - too slow delivery
- Chewy - junk mail
- Chewy.com - slow delivery
- Chewy - customer service agent practically begged me to close my account
- Chewy.com - my delivery of order #136681714-1 tracking #467696079442 
- Chewy - item # 49210
- Chewy - oxbow western timothy hay 
- Chewy - chewy.com