The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chevrolet — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was very interested in a Corvette I saw on the website. I sent an email as indicated, asking for more information about the car. The website said I should receive a phone call within 60 minutes! No call came - for a whole week.
I sent another email - I REALLY wanted this car!
Again, no return call... EVER! Three weeks later, I was asked to complete an online survey about my experience with Carmax. I told them it was AWFUL! I thought I might get a phone call now apologizing for their lousy service and an offer to make it up to me - but NooOOO!
Now I cringe when I hear commercials about them!
If only people knew!!!
More Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 duramax fuel injectors
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - fake or mreal
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - chevrolet programs & events department
- chevrolet car - fake lootery
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - scam lottery
- Classic Chevrolet Service - bad work and charges for non solicited services
- chevrolet car scam - msg in phone n in mail about winning car and cash amount
- Chevrolet - im not sure about claimprizechevroletuk
- GM / Chevrolet Impala - actuator problems
- Chevrolet - car tires and arm rest