Checkers and Rally'schicken sandwich

B Aug 14, 2018

I was at the Rallys on South Claiborne in new orleans Louisiana at 10:15 pm... I ordered my food and I was eating a chicken sandwich when I felt something in my mouth, it was the employees hair long and red witch I have pictures and videos of employees her hair and the hair in food. I asked for a simple refund of the one sandwich not all the food . The manager said ain't nobody got red hair in here then I told her the girl making the food does and she did .. The manager then said [censored] [censored] and shut the window of the pick up line and came back with another sandwich when I'm clearly not going to eat anything ever from there again and said I can't have a refund I get the sandwich or nothing and slammed the window in my face when I said I didn't want another sandwich and she refused to talk to me and I was very polite about it..this isn't the first time something like this happened there and it will be the last... I also had 5 people with me as witnesses 3 videos and 7 pictures.. I don't understand why no one in that establishment has to where hair nets... Like all this for a simple refund... I would now like my whole refund for all my food and something done about her unprofessional of your employees and very time consuming for me to go through when I'm trying to feed my family.. I'm so grossed out by this when I love rallys and eat there almost every day and now I will be picking another place to eat and never spending 1 more hard earned sent there.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices