Chainreactioncycles.comI would say that this company orders it's ©/fake/replica& products from illegal Chinese manufacturers

K

I spent many hours on the internet researching and choosing two pairs of sports training shoes which Chain Reaction Cycles advertised on their site as being in-stock. They were ordered so as to be delivered in time to be given as Christmas presents.
I had read mixed reviews about the company and oh how I wish I had listened to the negative ones! Upon completing my order I added on numerous pairs of sports socks to be worn with the shoes. A few days later I received an email to say that my order had been part-dispatched! I emailed the company to question why only part-dispatched? as they were advertised as being in-stock and would surely arrive as one complete package? A couple of days later they replied to say that an item (but did not state which) could not be included due to "fulfilment" reasons? and had therefore been cancelled! and that a single delivery package may not occur as items are gathered from many distribution centres and warehouses from around the world. I requested to know which item had been cancelled and was informed of it being one of the two pairs of training shoes! A further couple of days later I checked the progress on my "part-order" to see that the second pair of trainers had been cancelled by the company without any notification! a couple of days later they get back to me to apologise and blame "fulfilment" reasons? and that they were including a complimentary 5 British Pound e-voucher (which can only be spent at Chain Reaction Cycles!). I have had no true explanation of this goods dispatch failure and act of false advertisement. I would say that this company orders it's "copy/fake/replica" products from illegal Chinese manufacturers! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!*******

• Po
    Pontrean Aug 22, 2019

Have phoned and emailed for two weeks now still no answers or replies over a £3000. Lapierre overvolt that is not working but still guaranteed