CeX / WeBuy.com — toshiba laptop serial no. 2e09588ou
Screws have come away from the bottom of the laptop causing the laptop body shell to come away and now unusable..
Product is still in its 24month warranty (bought 23rd Dec 2018)
Took to cex branch in the city center and to be told by a Dan G that they wouldn't repair or refund due to the laptop being a catagory c and to be told they sold laptop with screws missing under catagory c.
To my shock I could not believe they sold me a laptop with screws missing for my
daughter's birthday present.
I would never have purchased the laptop knowing this due to the possibility of naked
wires coming out of the system, due to the lack of screws at the bottom of the laptop which is more than 4 screws missing which could of led to health and safety issues with my 9yr old daughter..
I am extremely shocked and disappointed with the major lack and care from your cex colleagues regarding my issue..
I would like this issue resolved as I spent alot of money and now my daughter has no laptop even though it is still well in its 24month warranty.
Please can someone email me regarding this complaint at
More CeX / WeBuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- CeX - fraud / refund
- webuy.com - fraud
- http://uk.webuy.com - refund
- Cex - Playstation - faulty products
- CeX - lack of customer services and insults said to customer from manager
- CeX / WeBuy.com - microsoft lumia 640 lte black (serial no.357778062018544)
- CeX - no refund faulty goods
- CeX / WeBuy.com - michael kors smart watch
- CeX / WeBuy.com - iphone 7 128gb unlocked
- CeX / WeBuy.com - mobile phone