The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CeX — fraud / refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have had the worst experience of any company in dealing with CEX, there is no chain of command. No real complaint process and no organisation.
The customer service centre is email only and based in India. They take days to reply and refuse to deal with the complaint even after replying. I have even written to their CEO, who refuses to reply.
1) In Aug 2011 – I ordered a Video Camera and was sent completely the wrong model.
2) Last week (March, 12), I without thinking, again ordered HV40 UK Version from your website (Order No. 843642) and was sent completely the wrong Model. The US Version of the same camera (Vixia) The UK Version was advertised on the website (Legria).
3) I returned the Camera by Special Delivery and CEX confirmed they had received it.
4) I have written to your Customer Service representatives many times, who reply in 3 days and do not answer the question in anyway. Raj has written to me a few times without bothering to answer or read my question. The poorest service possible.
5) Yesterday Rxx, wrote to me confirming that I would be refunded yesterday, here is a extract from his email:
In a message dated 27/03/2012 16:31:56 GMT Daylight Time, [protected]@webuy.com writes:
Thank you for your email.
The refund will be processed today.
CeX WeCare Team
Buy Sell Donate
6) Nothing has been refunded and CEX have decided to not answer my emails even though they still have my payment. I have no choice but to take this further and complain to Watford trading standards and Watchdog, as a start.
Its clear from CEX's reputation online and in reviews and blogs, that Cex treats all their customers like horse manure. This is obviously a regular occurrence and I find it surprising that companies such as CEX can continue to trade in the UK with no Customer Service.
I hope you this goes towards warning other people from buying from these fraudsters.