CEVA logisticsI am complaining about my car which was damaged during transportation

J Jul 23, 2019

Dear sir
I purchase car from Western Australia and transport to South Australia. I mentioned booking details above. The car was delivered to Wingfield Depo on 3/4/19.
Before getting car delivery, I check my vechile had dent on bonnet, plastic dent, windscreen cracked.
The receptionist took photos, they told me someone from ceva warranty will contact you.
It's more then a month, I haven't received any call or email from ceva warranty.
I had repaired my vechile from certificate crash repair the repair cost was $2090.51 Plz download attach documents and let me know about payment .
If not then I will take this matter to court.
Also on delivery paper it mention no damages prior to pick up.
I will wait for reply.
Regard

• Updated by Jazz9890 · Jul 23, 2019

I want my money for repair.