CEVA logistics — I am complaining about my car which was damaged during transportation
I purchase car from Western Australia and transport to South Australia. I mentioned booking details above. The car was delivered to Wingfield Depo on 3/4/19.
Before getting car delivery, I check my vechile had dent on bonnet, plastic dent, windscreen cracked.
The receptionist took photos, they told me someone from ceva warranty will contact you.
It's more then a month, I haven't received any call or email from ceva warranty.
I had repaired my vechile from certificate crash repair the repair cost was $2090.51 Plz download attach documents and let me know about payment .
If not then I will take this matter to court.
Also on delivery paper it mention no damages prior to pick up.
I will wait for reply.
More CEVA logistics Complaints & Reviews
- CEVA logistics - Fraud and scam
- CEVA logistics - delivery and attitude
- CEVA - Shipper lost plasma TV (and then lost a replacement TV)
- CevaLogistics.com - Terrible experience
- CEVA logistics - Delivery cancelled twice! No communication
- CEVA logistics - management
- CEVA logistics - delivery
- CEVA logistics - lies and refusal to deliver