CEVA logisticslies and refusal to deliver

J Sep 15, 2019

7/22/2019 - ordered 4 slide toppers from lippert. We were notified parts arrived on 8/3/19 at ceva.
8/6/2019 - called on status of shipping and told they were to be delivered 8/9/2019. Cancelled all our appointments and stayed home to receive shipment - it never came
8/12/2019 - called lippert to check again on delivery and they advised I contact shipping company as they did not know why delivery was not completed. I got shipping company phone number
I called shipping company to ask if I could pick them up myself and they told me no the items were already on truck to be sent out for delivery to me on 8/13/2019. Again I waited all day and no delivery!
8/14/2019 - called shipping company as I received no delivery and asked on date again. We were leaving town the 15th for 2 weeks and I asked them to leave them at my house. They told me no there had to be someone here to sign for them.
8/19/2019 - called shipping company and asked why they were taking so long to deliver and they advised they did not receive last item to deliver until 8/12/2019 and they hold all items to be shipped until they have complete order. (guess they forgot about all previous promises of delivery & lippert's stating all parts were delivered 8/3/19).
Again they would not deliver to me without a signature. I gave them my email to arrange a date to have item delivered and my daughter from denver was going to come here to sign for them (she is 2 hours away) I also note, your company gave them my incorrect phone number to contact me. I gave them my cell number and my email on this date
8/20/2019 - shipping company emailed me they would be able to deliver on the 23rd. Made arrangements for my daughter to be here on that date, they could not give me time except from between 8 and 5 that day. I emailed them back advising 23rd was ok.
Shipping company immediately emailed me back delivery date was changed to 30th.
I emailed them back advising 30th would not work as my installer left the 28th for home in florida. My daughter also left 25th on her vacation. I emailed them that I was cancelling order. I was frustrated!!
I am only 2 hours away and all I want is to be allowed to pick them up and be done with it. No more false promises of delivery.
This is the 15 of sept. And we leave on the 23rd. If I cannot pick them up immediately my only other option is to hire an attorney.
We have been fighting them for a month and half.