CenturyLink — tech support
My internet went doen randomly, went thru the text help center and scheduled a tech to come out and see why when standard steps didnt work.
Day before the appointment I got a text confirming next day appointment status. Day of the appointment comes, the time window for tech arrival comes and then I get another text confirming the appointment for the next day. Didn't ask to reschedule, or find a time that would work with me.
When I needed to cancel service, got the run around from serive rep to service rep. On hold of course, basically "that's not my department, please hold while I transfer you."
It wasnt bad the first year, but after the promotional period they wanted $80 for not fantastic internet.
Dealing with customer service was a nightmare. The only deptartment that was US based was retention, and they hung up on me a couple times when I told them I needed to cancel service.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee