Cedars-Sinai Emergency Department — the treatment of patients family member his husband
I admitted my husband into the emergency room Cedar Sinai and they sat in there with him for good hour and I walked out to the restroom and cigarette I came back and his door was locked they refuse to let me into refuse to let him know that was still there they refuse to let me have my belongings that were inside the room I don't see how they can legally keep my belongings they first said he's quarantined so therefore they can let it out of the room nothing to know when I explain them I just walked out the room why aren't I quarantine they change their tune and they feel the reason they gave the reason that the stuff belongs to my husband and it does not have a husband to both of us and besides my clothes they fit me and I need them for work and he refused to get them for me
More Cedars-Sinai Emergency Department Complaints & Reviews
- Sinai Hospital - Caters to the elite and donors!
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - marina del rey cedars
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center - False information.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - my treatment in the emergency room
- [Resolved] Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - follow up care after initial appointment
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - injection for iud insertion
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - emergency services
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - service in the emergency room from an [censored] named jessica
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - treatment in their emergency room 
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - billing dept / obgyn