Cedars Sinai Medical Center/ER/Dr LinCSMC discarded elderly/terminal illness people to street

M

I was wrongfully discharged on 8/14/13 after 2 hours in Cedars Sinai Medical Center/ER/Dr Lin even I had a list of symtoms, double vision, fever, short breath, rash, high blood pressure, rectal bleeding plus my terminal illness. I was sent home with no meds even I have Healthy Way LA insurance. The hospital said that I need to wait & go to my other clinic. While I was there I witnessed a heinous sence, this frail old man (80s) was groaning in pain, doing circles in his wheelchair, hit his head on his cain over 20 mins in the middle of ER lobby, no security, no nurses, no workers, no greet volunteers come to help. Being that old & sick, he should have first priority. What good is Affordable Care/any insurance if "Celebs/Elite Cedars Sinai" wont admit the sick? CSMC needs to stop this discard the sick/elderly to the streets. Until this is done, then Affordable Care will be perfect. This is so unethical & inhumane. CSMC was built on charitable foundations so they need to give the care back to sick people. Please help & investigate if you are lawyers, foundations, agencies, media & speak up for the elderly/terminal illness, Americal will thank you.