Cebu Pacific Aircustomer service

On May 31, 2017 my flight Manila to Davao 5J963. I checked in at around 6am and the attendant told me that it was already full and they can't no longer accommodate me. When I asked why since there was no announcement that check in time was already close she just said that my ticket is on promotion so I just cried for not getting help. I paid 2, 378.56 for that ticket and my seat was given to someone else that easy. They didn't even give me a refund instead they booked me another ticket and I paid another 2000+ because I only have 3000 pocket-money I chose the cheapest flight which was around 4pm flight. From 6am to 4pm I just stayed at the airport. This is unfair on my part even if you will say that my ticket is on promotion you have no right to give my seat to someone else. I need you to compensate on all the inconvenience and emotional stress you have caused me on that day. I need to hear from you management asap..Please contact me [protected].

customer service