Cdearth.com — Unauthorized billing
In early October of this year I purchased a CD from CDearth.com to help me get set up on the internet. The total including postage was £3.03 this was taken from my account but I did not receive any packages from this company.
Then this month Cdearth have debited my account for the amount of £22.32 for items that I most definitely have not purchased. I did not order anything, I did not want anything and I certainly did not sign up for anything. I have contacted my bank and lodged a fraudulent claim with them which they are now investigating.
I just came across your web site today while I was trying to locate details of how to contact Cdearth to complain. Hope this helps.
More Cdearth.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cdearth - Scam and rip off!
- CD Earth - SCAM
- CD Earth - Cancellation
- Cdearth - Unaurthorised billing
- Cdearth - credit card
- CD Earth - They are just a pack of thieves
- CD Earth - refund
- CD-Earth - unauthorised transaction purchase - r1120.14 from savings account; ref cd earth 6472588318 txus; 01-dec
- CD Earth - Fraud
- CD Earth Software Library Club - Money