Menu

complaints

Catseye USA Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Catseye USA at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Catseye USA has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Catseye USA. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Catseye USA complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Catseye USA complaints

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Catseye USA I paid 1800 bucks upfront and then 75 bucks every month for a whole year for this pest control service from Catseye USA LLC

I paid 1800 bucks upfront and then 75 bucks every month for a whole year for this pest control service from Catseye USA LLC. They claimed to be a cozy little family business that would provide me with top-notch personalized service and fix all my problems. But let me tell you, I was totally bamboozled by their sales pitch. Not only did they fail to resolve any of my issues, but they also didn't even bother to do the tasks they promised in the contract. And when I finally confronted them about it, they had the audacity to admit that they had fired the two employees who were supposed to work on my house. Outrageous, right? I demanded a refund, and they had the nerve to say that their manager would give me a call. Well, guess what? That call never came, and now they're avoiding me like the plague. Can you believe it?

A

Catseye USA I got a contract with Catseye to keep my house safe from mice

I got a contract with Catseye to keep my house safe from mice. When I saw mice in my crib, I gave them a ring for help. They came for a service call on 8/11/2022, but the job wasn't finished. They said they'd return to wrap things up. That was like 3 months ago. I've called them a few times, but they keep saying it's not scheduled yet. This is their office in Cromwell, CT. They never bother to call me and explain the hold-up. All I want is for them to come back and do what they're supposed to do.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Catseye USA I heard some weird noises in our chimney during the summer

I heard some weird noises in our chimney during the summer. Catseye came and said it could be swift birds or bats. They suggested getting rid of the bats safely and sealing any openings. They wanted payment right away that day ($2,700) and the remaining $300 after finishing the job. They mentioned that bats give birth in the summer and promised to return in September. But no one showed up to do the work, even though they already have my $2,700. I've called three times and they keep saying we're still "on the schedule." This is not okay. They demanded thousands of dollars upfront without doing any work.

Is Catseye USA legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Catseye USA as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Catseye USA stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Catseye USA should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Catseye USA earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Catseye USA achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Catseye USA. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 6 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Catseye USA has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Catseyepest.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Catseye USA website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Catseyepest.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Catseyepest.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Catseye USA, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Catseye USA has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Catseyepest.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The catseyepest.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Catseye USA protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Catseye USA In May, I hired this company to seal my house and stop mice from entering the basement and attic

In May, I hired this company to seal my house and stop mice from entering the basement and attic. They did the job, but mice still manage to get in. They put traps and poison in the basement, but I still find about two mice every week that have gotten in and died. They came out twice to fix the catguard system, and I talked to Brian, the district manager. He tells me what needs to be done, but when the worker comes to my house, they have no clue what he's talking about. They keep saying they're too busy with bats to come back right now. Last week, I spoke with Brian and he scheduled an appointment to come out on the morning of 10/20 to meet me directly. He never showed up. When I texted him, he didn't reply. I have a catsguard service contract and a contract that guarantees their work and promises to seal the house to keep mice out. It's already October, and I can't get them to fix the problem.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Catseye USA I got scammed by *** 600 Salt Lake City UT 84106 - Taylor B*** - Cust Relations [protected] - Customer

I got scammed by *** 600 Salt Lake City UT 84106 - Taylor B - Cust Relations [protected] - Customer Relations ***.com. Catseye New England LLC DBA Catseye Pest Control company also took a loan of $2,552.40. I reached out to Mr. B in May regarding my complaint on June 2. I sent a detailed "Consumer Affidavit" explaining the incomplete work done by Catseye. They were paid before finishing the job on May 13&14, 2021 by "Doug". Doug knew about the unfinished work before he left. The salesman Brian S - cell ph [protected] promised that metal barriers would be placed under my stairs outside, but Doug didn't do it. The work done by Catseye was rushed and incomplete, and I still have mice! I contacted ***, but they refused to help or mediate. They approved the loan for a senior citizen (me) who is not working (75), but they won't take action against Catseye or assist me in getting rid of the loan.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Catseye USA I started using Catseye USA LLC's services on 3/9 and they charged me $478.57

I started using Catseye USA LLC's services on 3/9 and they charged me $478.57. After that, they charged me $79.76 every month. However, during my first treatment appointment, they missed the main rodent issue. The local and regional managers came to help and identified the ongoing rodent problem, but it cost me an additional $400 due to their oversight. Throughout 2021, I kept hearing rodents in my wall and was told that the treatments done over the past 9 months would solve the issue. In early January 2022, I was contacted about my upcoming appointment and I asked to be present at home to address the ongoing rodent problem. The office manager assured me that they made a note on my account and the technician would call me when they were on their way. I took half a day off from work and waited between 3pm and 5pm, but no technician showed up. I called the office and they said the technician had been at my home at 2:20pm, but they overlooked the note. I asked the local manager how long each appointment usually lasted because I was home by 2:40pm and didn't see the technician. This made me concerned about whether I was being charged $75 every month for services that weren't being performed. On 1/18/22, John C said he would investigate the issue by checking the GPS records for the dates of service. However, as of 1/29/22, I hadn't received any follow-up phone calls or emails from John as he had promised. So, I called John C again to ask for an email with a resolution and possible options. Unfortunately, I never received the email. On 3/22/22, I was contacted for a scheduled service. I called the office to pause the service and explained that I had a pending complaint. Then, I contacted John to make sure no services were provided because it had been 9 weeks without any contact or resolution from Catseye. John responded by saying, "we can send an email now." Additionally, I received billing invoices for January-March 2022, even though no services were provided during that time. I kindly request a full refund.

Overview of Catseye USA customer experience

Catseye USA, found at catseyepest.com, has been the subject of numerous consumer complaints. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their services, highlighting several negative points. Many have reported poor customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful staff. Additionally, there have been complaints about the company's ineffective pest control methods, with customers claiming that the pests returned shortly after treatment. Furthermore, Catseye USA has been criticized for their high prices, which some customers feel are not justified by the quality of their services. These issues raise concerns about the company's reliability and value for money.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Catseye USA contacts