Arrow Exterminators Logo

Arrow Exterminators

Having problems with Arrow Exterminators?

Arrow Exterminators Customer Service Contacts

8613 Roswell Road NE, Bldg 4
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arrow Exterminators Customer Service. Initial Arrow Exterminators complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arrow Exterminators above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arrow Exterminators. Discuss the issues you have had with Arrow Exterminators and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Arrow Exterminatorspoor cooperation sending correct w-2s

Contacted Mrs. Anna President of payroll in the roswell ga office. Informed her of inconsistencies dealing with my state tax line and that i could potentially be audited by the IRS. And was told it was no big deal and I was wrong and the w-2 was correct. Spoke with my CPA and found out it very much did matter. Still no help from corporate have been trying to get resolved since Wednesday 01/29. Can someone anyone help me?

Arrow Exterminatorsunethical behavior

I own rental properties in decator, texas and surrounding area... I have been looking into pest control. Thouhgt "arrow" was gonna be my choice, but one name continues to come up that has changed my mind completely! "david eason" i don't like the way he treats customers, some who are personal friends and some acquaintances. Therefore i will continue to search out other options. Thanks dw

Arrow Exterminators — sentricon

Recently I found out that my sentricon guy was let go from arrow exterminators...he was very professional...

Arrow ExterminatorsPoor Service

I signed up for quarterly service for $90 per month. Due to my work schedule I have to have my pest control service on a Saturday. The exterminator was able to come out on a Saturday but I was going to be out of town so I told him to service just the outside of my house. 3 months later my next service was due. I made sure that I was going to be home on the Saturday he was to arrive because the inside of my home had not been treated since ordering the service. I had a 10am appointment but he did not get there until 11:30am. By that time I had left for another appointment and the inside of my house was not serviced yet again. There was no call that he was going to be late or anything. It's very frustrating to pay $90 for a service and you're only receiving half the product. The interesting thing is I called to cancel my service and I explained to the rep why I was cancelling. She felt bad but said in order to cancel I have to pay for the last service. I asked her how much it would be since the inside of the house was not treated. She said that it would be $90. Priceless... I have had Arrow before but had to cancel when I moved out of town. Not anymore...

AnonA22 Jan 09, 2013

The way it works is that you could have had a free callback any time during each three month period for the inside service as well as any specific problems. I'm sorry that your office and the staff there, as well as your tech, did not explain this to you, but the fee is the guarantee for three months of service and not for that one visit. You could have had the tech come back out any time to do the inside. And the "one more quarter" is probably because when you sign up, you sign for a year's worth of service, and that was probably your 3rd quarter when you wanted to cancel. I'm sorry this happened to you, but if you were interested again, you may want to give Arrow another try - it's really one of the best exterminating companies around and if you speak to the right person, they will explain everything about your service to you in detail. I personally know that the office where I work at, we try to make sure the customer understands what they are paying for and what the "rules" are. Both Atlanta offices (Midtown and Buckhead) have changed a lot since you left your review - perhaps you should try and check us out again?

Arrow Exterminators — Poor customer service

I manage an apartment complex. We have been bonded for termites with Arrow for 7 years. We changed management...