The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cato's — awful experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to Cato's in Warrensburg Mo to try to find some cute comfy clothes to fit me, being 5 months pregnant it isn't always easy. So I started off in the plus size section tried on about 10 items only to realize they were all to baggy. I put every thing back on the hangers just like they were, as I usually always do. I then check out the misses section and found again about 10-12 items, out of those I only found 3 items that fit nicely and were more importantly comfortable. I could tell the lady that checked me in to my fitting room seemed to be very annoyed with me because I was trying on so many items. When I went to check out she rudely said, "Are all those clothes still in the fitting room!" I said nicely, well yes??? I thought to myself "why wouldn't they be? Am I suppose to put them back for you? Because I wasn't aware that you were hiring! Shouldn't I fill out an application first?" Thats what I should of told her! But being the easy going person I am I just said yes they were. Then she almost shouted across the store in front of me and all the other customers to her co-worker " I NEED YOU TO CLEAN OUT FITTING ROOM 3" Like I was some huge inconvenience. She made me feel very embarrassed. Needless to say I will never be going to CATO's store again. I should have just gone to Maurices which was right across the street.
More Cato's Complaints & Reviews
- Cato Fashion - problems with refund
- Cato Fashions - refund policy
- Cato Fashion - customer/employee complaint
- Cato Fashions - unethical behavior
- Cato Womens Clothing - bad customer service
- Cato Fashions - credit account look up representatives
- Cato Fashions - not being contacted when my online order has been delivered to the store.
- Cato Fashions - cato fashions
- Cato - the store manager in hammond, la
- Cato Fashions - rude and disrespectful customer service