Castle Dentalbraces and money

The castle denta on northwest frwy and surrounding areas are con artist they will take your moneey fail to work with you and leave
you with your mouth messed up Zara is a liar she is sneaky and crooked. I was told different stories by her and made out none of it was true. She is a criminal and a bad asset to the company do not go to castle dental in houston, kirby they are all scam artist out for your money especially the northwest office and kirby they are dangerous.

• Pe
    Peter Gray Aug 27, 2012

Accidental got the HMO vs PPO at the hospital I work at. I could not see the dentist I have seen since '95. We went to Castle Dental on N. West Freeway (walmart shopping center) worst experience ever! Did not call in Rx's prior to procedure. The dentist did not talk to us after the procedure. My wife home after surgery on her gums, crying and in pain, obviously oblivious to staff. The after care instructions were just as bad and we had to call for help and it was like talking to a wall. I will not recommend them to anyone or go back. They absolutely have no idea how to run a business, customer satisfaction or care. No call on Monday or Saturday to check on my wife. The office did not set up a repeat visit for Monday and expected me to do this as I left the building with my wife crying and in pain. Oh yes, we were told in advance exact amt for my payment and insurance. Upon arrival for procedure they wanted $1, 400 before procedure for hidden cost. What a HORRIBLE PLACE!!!