Cash Net USAunauthorized withdrawal

J

On August fifth, two thousand eight, I applied for a pay day loan from the above company. I later had a change of heart and contacted above company by phone to cancel my application, which was less then one hour after filing it. Days later, I was informed by my bank that thirty one dollars and eighty- five cents was withdrawn from my account. Which caused an over draft in my account, and I would like to be refunded . I can be reached at [protected]

Josephine Washington

• Ir
    IRATE Aug 14, 2008

Sorry this happened to you. I have been using Cash Net USA for about 6 mos. now, I have never had any problems. When I call, the people are very nice and do exactly what we discussed. I am sure they will refund your money. Just call and explain what happened. This is the best place on the net that I found. Would use them again...

• Se
    Sean Oct 02, 2008

To the comment by "Anne" above... Yeeeaaahhhh right. You aren't working with the company or anything like that. You just happen to be perusing the scam boards because of your positive experience with CashNet. Very sad...

• Rc
    rcon1 Oct 28, 2008

I agree with Sean above, its very obvious "Anne" is a plant from Cash net UsA. These people are ruthless and scam everyone, if you get a loan from them demand a verification letter and state license number allowing them to loan the money.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices