Casey’s General Storesfss leader complaint

S Jul 10, 2019

Carl Moreland at the Casey's in Kentland, Indiana, during my time of employment did nothing but harass me by making inappropriate comments to a female go-worker( as in myself), coming in and watching camera footage from my shifts the nights before, ( have witnesses, this is how I found out), had me written up for procedures he taught me and procedures he did him self, (again with witnesses). I tell management, Amanda Bard, and she does nothing. I tell her about the harassment, she does nothing. So they conspire to say I stole money, ( an insulting amount to get me fired not arrested of $22.95, which was missing as refund that I didn't do properly because I was thrown here and there on cash register and never trained). Me doing what I do best... Doing Other employees jobs. Now, on social media I'm hearing how Carl, is telling EVERYONE in Kentland, Indiana false information which is slander. I don't want to sue Casey's store because of one employee, but if actions don't be taken against him and his manager, I will contact a lawyer. There are good people working there still putting up with his harassment and Amanda still does nothing. You're store Will never achieve maximum greatness as long as he continues to work there and Amanda continues to manage as purely as she does.