Carson's / Carson Pirie ScottReturning 14kt gold earrings fine jewelry without receipt

On Monday February 20th I had went to Carson's in Yorktown Lombard Illinois, to return a pair of 14kt earrings. Upon my arrival I went to costume Jewelry. The lady scanned the ticket (that is still attached to the earrings never worn) said I would have to go to Fine Jewelry. Walk over to fine Jewelry I said I was here to return the item, I said I did not have a receipt, she then said I need to talk to manager. Waited for manger (she was taking care of another customer). Told the manager my situation, she then says nothing she can do about it because I have no receipt. I then said well any one else I can talk to? "No I'm the manager" "and besides that box that they are in is very old we don't even carry those boxes anymore". I'm thinking what the hell does a box have to do with anything? The earrings are in the original box with the tag still attached!! When the other women scanned them at the costume jewelry counter they came up as $120.
Fine I say go home call customer service for Carson's ...Well that was a bigger nightmare. All this women would say is "this is our policy...no receipt no return. So I finally said can I have the email address to the owner or president to get this resolved...answer can't give out that information.
I proceeded to say ok I will get it myself. She says good luck with that!!
I'm like ok can I have your name please...It's Jennifer...Jennifer what?
I'm the only Jennifer here!! Ok now your my last hope. Really rude people to there customers. I have been a life long customer of Carson's. not trying to get a million dollar return. Just a pair of earrings. Everything is in tact with these earrings. They are your product...so I believe you should take them back with out all this hassle.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.
Rose Ann Sterling