Carrier Corporation — infinity ac
"Central Air Control" a certify carrier dealer installed an Infinity carrier Unit $$$$. A few months alter the unit stop working. Contacted the company on Friday morning; they send a tech by 11 am. the tech diagnose the issue as a bad controller board; they explain that they need to order the parts. The new tech with the parts did not show until Saturday morning. After some checking the control board was not the issue and they needed another part "a power supply control board". The tech mention that he did not have the parts and that the carrier parts depot does not open on the weekend and I have to wait until Monday.
Basically, I have to be without ac from Thursday night to Monday (maybe more days). Current outside temperature is between 89 and 100 degrees.
This is totally unacceptable!!!
More Carrier Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Carrier AC - Warranty services
- Carrier Corporation - Failure to honor rebate 
- [Resolved] Carrier Corporation - carrier a/c outside unit warranty
- Carrier Corporation - Heating systems 
- Carrier Corporation - heating/ac
- Carrier Corporation - carrier infinity ics 58mvc080-10120 warranty registration 1112001352c
- Carrier Corporation - carrier ac unit
- Carrier Corporation - bryant central ac. unit
- Carrier Corporation - carrier head with edge thermostat
- Carrier Corporation - air conditioning unit - service