Having problems with MasterCare?

MasterCare Customer Service Contacts

Unit C4, M5 Business Park, Eastman Road, Maitland, Cape Town

Port Elizabeth Store
633 Govan Mbeki Avenue, North End, Port Elizabeth

Woodmead Store
Inside Hi-Fi Corporation-Lower Level, Waterfall Crescent, Woodmead Value Mart, Woodmead

Boksburg Store
Unit 18, Venter Center, Corner Rietfontein and Northland, Boksburg

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MasterCare Customer Service. Initial MasterCare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MasterCare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MasterCare. Discuss the issues you have had with MasterCare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MasterCare Complaints & Reviews

Jan 26, 2020

Mastercare — repairs to defy stove

Hi. Please note I am totally dissatisfied with your services. Going back to my history with you guys I...

Mastercarelg microwave

I logged a call job no TJ0002843 for faulty microwave the 15th November 2019..today is the 25th November..NOBODY PITCHED till now! I made numerous phonecalls, they said or they will phone me back or someone will come to my house!! They phoned me back to follow up, but the technician never came..only promises&Im VERY disapointed in your service! Im a client for many years, but this is the first time I battle like this! This is NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL!!

Nov 22, 2019

Mastercare — account

On 11 Feb I requested to terminate my contract (EC324586) with Mastercare due to poor services. I received an...

Jul 31, 2019

Mastercare — whirlpool microwave oven

Poor service!!!: I am fed up with mastercare!! Promises that I will be cobtacted back never happens. Service...

Mastercaredebit order

I contacted your employee Raven to cancel my late mother's policy. We agreed telephonically and on email that my last debit order will be on June 2019 but i see i was debited on July 2019 as well. I contacted him 05 July and he said he will refund and speak to the finance department. I emailed on the 9th, 12th and today the 15th for a update and got no reply. This is absolutely absurd and unprofessional! Your staff are a disgrace! Raven is so quick to try and get me to stay on the policy to collect more money but when I canceled the policy and want my money back, this is the treatment I get? Mastercare staff are pathetic. Very poor reflection on the company!

Mastercareunethical behaviour

Hi -I had an unpleasant experience with the protector policy added to my mastercare policy.
      Julia Mosalo of matercare (document attached) phoned me on 18 September 2018 to update my policy - afterwards she offered me the protector policy at 45 rand a month for plumbing and electrical emergencies.
      She FAILED to mention:

1. A waiting period before I can claim
      2. only 2 claims per year allowed
      3. have to wait 6 months to cancel policy
      4. there was NO mention of the required cooling off period

These conditions are NOT listed in the contract (attached)- a very unethical practice on the part of mastercare.

If I had been made aware of these aspects I would have NOT taken out the policy. I found these aspects after long and dragged out conversations with mastercare and protector.

Please Cancel the protector part of my mastercare policy with IMMEDIATE effect.

Regards

Dr P A Winter
      cell: [protected]
      ID: [protected]

Mastercare — repairs

MASTERCARE JOB CARD CAR-84012-8 Speed Queen was reported on 30 May, the technician replaced a belt an...

Mastercare — scam, ripoff

I been a client of yours from 2014, my premiums was r195.00 per month, i tried to contact your call centre...

Johannesburg

Mastercarewashing machine spinner pump

I have (had) a maintenance contract with mastercare for years. I reported my washing machine was given a job no and then no further communication was received. Two weeks later I sent dudu an email to query what was happening, whom forwarded it to jacqueline (dead end). After another couple of emails I was informed that doreen had phoned me (no record of a call) to let me know I need to pay in an access amount of r559. Really!!! Why is there a maintenance contract??? The pump only cost r200 at bergens. This I know because a couple of years ago the pump packed up and after waiting 3 months for mastercare to come fix it, we ended up buying the part and fixing it ourselves. I have now cancelled the contract only to be told I must wait 6 months. Forget it

Mastercarebosch dishwasher job card: car 65810-44

On the 19 December 2017 I lodged a claim and received the above job card number. I have been trying to call the offices of mastercare and the phone just rings. When eventually someone answered the phone I was told that she cannot help me as the service for the repair was outsourced to another company and that I would need to contact them. Every time I call there is a different excuse.

I have made several calls and have had no response from them. I feel this is so unfair as my premiums are being deducted every month yet I am not getting the service from MasterCare.

Can someone please get back to me regarding a response as to when I can expect my machine to be replaced alternatively I will go to the Umbudsman.

Master Care — cancellation bc300715ab0159

Good day I have cancelled my policy on the 31st of October yet Master care still deducted a premium thi...

Mastercareservice and not answering emails and hang up on phone calls

Acc no 0028869
            We requested that this account must be closed for we did not receive any service with our last claim. therefore we asked for the debit order to be stopped.
            The d/o was stopped for 3 months and then it was deducted again. We phoned and inquired the d/o. They said we were in arrears. We explained that we requested the cancellation of the policy. We did send an e-mail to niselle but with no reply and still the d/o is been deducted.
            There went another d/o of this month and I feel it is very unprofessional of the company to take advantage of pensioners lilke this.

We request that this order is cancelled as of from today 18 September 2017 and if another d/o is deducted, we have no choice but to consult an attorney.

Regards.

C. Hatting

Mastercare — washing machine repairs

Can you please assist me I was reporting my washing machine on the 17 July re no CAR5038188. And I asked them...

Master Care — contract cancellation

Good Day My name is Mr Moodley and I have a repair contract with master care (early bird). I have spoken to...

Durban

Mastercare — debit orders still going off my account after I have cancelled my contract a while back

Good Day Sir / Madam Policy Number: MJ5602 I took out a contract with Mastercare and at that time it wa...

Mastercareequipment damaged

Morning, emails was send I have been phoning and still no feedback to when my equipment is going to be fixed. I logged a call 27 Feb 2017 CAR/35739/706 my dishwasher was leaking and not working they came and the same day it was leaking more and still not working according. I phoned and email was send again to Nishelle and Denisha and Doreen and all they say is they will call me, well it's not 13 March 2017 and still no one phoned or came out to fix. I also logged a call the same day 27 Feb CAR/35735/77 for my lap top and also was emails was send to Nishelle, Denisha and was told again they will call me well its 13 March and still no one phone. I feel your service is pathetic and I will log or send an email on HelloPeter.

Regards Magriet Meyer
              [protected]

Mastercarekelvinator dishwasher

Good morning

1.On the 5th February 2017 I phone and reported my dishwasher that "tripped the electricity". - ref: car 33848/8 on thursday the 16th feb 2017 a guy came and said it is now fixed.

2. Friday 17th feb 2017 I packed the dishwasher and within 1 minute it makes
                a siren sound and starts flickering - don't even start a cycle.
                saterday the 18th February 2017 I phone and receive a new ref no:
                car 3564/8. On the 22/02/2017 someone from early bird phone me and ask me if there is somebody at home - I reply that there is always someone at home. up to today the 3rd of march 2017 nobody showed up ...

3. I have tried several times this week but was holding on for ages - the one time was 27 minutes ... on my cellular phone.

4. Today the 3 March I phone again and when I give the reference number I was told "the call is closed" and give me a new ref no: car 36327/8.

I am terribly upset and this is not as you promised on your recording system as "acceptable service we provide".

I really do not think that in 2days time it will be a month that I battle and received only bad service. Nobody can blame me for being an very unhappy customer.
                MJ Bosman
                ID: [protected] 6
                Cellular no: [protected]

Mastercare — super bad service again (car 24691-8)

I logged a call on 20 October 2016 (for the first time) regarding my faulty Speed Queen Washing Machine and I...

Pretoria

Mastercarenone delivery of service/repairs on contract

I logged a call with Mastercare on the 29th May. Today is the 28 th of August 2015 but my washing machine is still not fixed. I sent several complaints. All I hear is waiting for spares. Someone is lying to someone and this is not acceptable. If this matter is not resolved asap I am publicising it in every possible media. I hate it when people lie, cannot give the appropriate service & show no responsibility. I have been a client of Early Bird before your business rescue for over 35 years. I don't think I deserve this treatment. In July I asked for Mr Henry Groover (Manager) and I am still awaiting his call.
                  Every month my premiums are deducted but my machine is still not repaired. From May to date the amount of money I spent on travelling to a laundromat & paying for washing I could have purchased maybe 2 or 3 brand new machines. It does not make sense to be on contract with such disgusting service.

Early Bird / MasterCaredis-regard for service

Taken a contract for repairs and service of appliances at home in May 201, had a waiting period of 3 months, called them to reports stove giving a problem on 25 September and received a reference number and was advised that an agent will call with the next day to set up appointment to come a repair, no call received and I called again on Monday following and was promised the same. On the Wednesday still no call so I called again and this time promised that the agent will come out on the Thursday and carry out repairs. This also did not happen by Friday lunch time, called again and this time given stories and promised call back which did not materialise.
                    This firm is scamming people into contracts and then not delivering the service promised. What should one do?