Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP) Logo

Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP)

Having problems with Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP)?

8 Waldegrave Road
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP).

Complaints & Reviews

Richmond Housing PartnershipNo hot water and no heating

I have had no hot water and no heating for a week, no one has contacted me, as I have made the calls to my housing full of promises they never kept, I'm sick of it, I am a vulnerable person my mobility isn't a 100 per cent and I am on the mental health.i think this is appalling how I am being treated ! And a week on, nobody has done nothing !!! I would like to make a formal complaint please ASAP...kind regards Ms D Warren, ... 19 Alderbury rd Barnes, London . SW 13 9BU.[protected]

Chris Farrier Aug 28, 2018

since i moved in ive not bin able to access the front door due no fob, Also cant access the bins or access the energy meter please cud these be sorted, my number is [protected]