Menu
Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP) company logo
Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP)
reviews & complaints

Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP)
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
0 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP). We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
E
8:18 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

March 2020 could hear rustling in my property loft. I had a look and it was pigeons. I called my housing assosiation RHP (Richmond Housing Partnership) to find out my options. I was told that someone would come out to fix my roof. I had two men come and fix the missing roof tiles temporarily, from the outside of my property as they stated they were not...

Read full review of Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP)
I
4:44 am

Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP) - No hot water and no heating

I have had no hot water and no heating for a week, no one has contacted me, as I have made the calls to my housing full of promises they never kept, I'm sick of it, I am a vulnerable person my mobility isn't a 100 per cent and I am on the mental health.i think this is appalling how I am being treated ! And a week on, nobody has done nothing ! I would like to make a formal complaint please ASAP...kind regards Ms D Warren, ... 19 Alderbury rd Barnes, London . SW 13 9BU.07768055361

Read full review of Richmond Housing Partnership (RHP)
1 comment
C
Aug 28, 2018 8:59 pm

since i moved in ive not bin able to access the front door due no fob, Also cant access the bins or access the energy meter please cud these be sorted, my number is [protected]

Hide full review