Having problems with Welcare India?

Welcare India Customer Service Contacts

№ 14/ A Block, TRR Sons Building 1st Floor, 3rd Avenue, AnnaNagar, D Block, Annanagar East, Tamil Nadu
Chennai
India - 600102

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Welcare India Customer Service. Initial Welcare India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Welcare India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Welcare India. Discuss the issues you have had with Welcare India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Welcare IndiaTreadmill

Dear [protected]@welcare,
I have bought a welcare Treadmill and in 2016 but now it's not working. I have raised a complaint earlier but have not received any repsonse from your team. The services are very poor and need immediate attention to the problem.
Dr.Anil Kumar Sinha
House No 59, Road No 04, SHAHI COLONY
PO Hajipur Dist Vaishali
Bihar

Regards,
Dr Anil Kumar Sinha
[protected] / [protected].

Welcare IndiaTreadmill

I bought a welcare treadmill 3 months back. it stopped working after two months. I have logged a complaint and technician came and had a look, claims that some parts (weather touch) has gone and needs to replace th but it's already 2 weeks over but still he didn't repair the machine. Every time whenever I called to technician or customer support executive, the claims that still they didn't get the parts. Its really disappointed. I have spent almost 60k for this, but now i'm worried to chose this one.

Please do the needful

replace the machine or repair as soon as possible.

I opted welcare for customer service but really I fell very bad to opted th

Apr 24, 2019

Welcare India — treadmill wc2600i

BAD EXPERIENCE. My Treadmill WC 2600i (under 5yr motor warranty period)had a complaint for noisy motor...

Welcare India — welfare treadmill wc2525i

Dear Sir/ Madam, My treadmill WC 2525I is not working for the last one week . Earlier also I have registered...

Chennai

Welcare India — damaged product

Sir Last week I purchased a treadmil WC 5777DC in Salem Reliance showroom by paying the full amount. But then...

Coimbatore

Welcare India — poor customer service

Recently, I visited the showroom in Salem and credited the amount for the treadmil model WC-5777DC . They...

Salem

Welcare India — Service not provided in spite of repeated calls made from 04/09/2017

We have purchased welcare treadmill WC 2525W through S& T Welcare Equipments (P) Ltd by the comapany through...

Welcareindia.comUseless tech service, horrible customer support!

About six months ago I've purchased a treadmill from www.welcareindia.com and everything was fine but one day it broke and I contacted customer service to get some help. I explained what happened and they said that someone will come to my place to check. Three days later a repair guy came and after he finished his job he said that he had no idea what was the problem. I asked him to check again and he said that he really did not see any problems and had no idea why wasn't it working! Are you kidding me? The guys was supposed to fix it but he did nothing. And the worst part was that he didn't know what to do! Can you imagine that? That guys was from WelcareIndia tech service! I'm shocked!

Welcareindia.com — I can't reach manager and repair my exerciser

I bought treadmill from the company www.welcareindia.com 6 months ago, but it stopped to work. When I bought...