Carrefourcooked chicken

C Review updated:

Hi we use Carrefour quiet regular, today after shopping their we purchased a cooked chicken when the member of staff put it in the plastic container I noticed is was very small (cost 5.99€) I mentioned this the member of staff who. Smiled shrugged his shoulders and chose to ignore me, considering we had done our twice weekly shop at a cost of €74.54 today in your store, when we got home I was so angry when my wife told me that I weighed less than 600 grms not even 1 kilo tried to phone but was cut off twice when spoke, I think you need to address this as we will no longer shop at your store unless you reply with a answer to this complaint we have taken photos of the chicken on our scales and the price, .