Carportsthey do not do what they say!

C

I have spent thousands of dollars with this company and ordered another carport i Needed. This time it was 3900.00 order . After two months of waiting and calling asking there installation manager about my order I cancelled it . Now the order was placed on 6/21/2018 I cancelled at the end of August still no delivery time. Here it is October 19th and I still have not received my 624.00 deposit back ! After calling and talking to Christine. She calls me today and says they are refunding my deposit in 5 to 7 business days. And will be holding a 25.00 dollars cancellation out of my refund. 10/19/2018. Do not use these people they are not loyal to there customers and will ask there customers to pay for there own problems and mistakes. I have spent over 30, 000 dollars with these folks and will never spend another dime.