Carmax Dulles - VApoor service!

C

After seeing another complaint re Carmax Dulles, Va, I have to add my voice as a warning to others. Before my daughter went off to grad school in August 2007, we bought her a 2001 Nissan Xterra there, having bought MANY cars previously and happily from the Carmax at Laurel, MD. I quickly learned that not all Carmax sites are the same. Three days before she had to drive hundreds of miles alone, she called the NIssan national hotline and was informed that TWO SERIOUS recalls on this vehicle had not been done. We really had to scramble to get these done at another Nissan dealership before she left. And last week, she was stranded because the battery was dead--cable problems. And what did Carmax Dulles do when I called and spoke with several "higher ups?" They sent us two $25 service certificates. As if we would ever go back! Buyers beware!