[Resolved] Caridpoor customer service and shipping issues

G Aug 14, 2018

After looking over several sites i chose to go with car id for my custom wheels and tires for my car...i liked the fact that the site said in stock ready to ship with a 3-5 day delivery time...That was a lie...after placing my order and getting an email confering everything, i get another email stating there is a delay and it will be the 22nd before it even ships and a 3-5 day ship time...so i'm waiting 2 weeks on a supposed 3-5 day delivery...called customer service to find out why, was told they had to wait for the items to be shipped to them before they could mount and balance my wheels and tires and then ship them to me...that;s right these items were not in stock like the website claimed...asked them if they would cover the shipping costs to compensate me for the delay and was offered $40...wow...Will Never Do Business With Them Again

• CarId's response · Aug 15, 2018

Dear Ghostdrifter,

Thank you for posting the feedback about your experience. I am truly sorry to hear about the situation which occurred in your order. Seems like the production time took longer than it was expected.

Please contact me at [email protected] I will gladly take a look at the details of your account and see if I can offer you more than $40.

Thank you.