The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Caribbean Cruise Line — Scam charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Received a Free Cruise Voucher for Caribbean Cruise Line and listened to entire pitch about the cruise and stay in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, Nassau Bahamas and stay in Orlando Florida and Las Vegas NV for the future. After saying how great that would be I was told it would all be $899.00 plus $99.00 a piece for port taxes per person I asked what happened to the FREE cruise and was told that the cruise was but the hotels and such were not. Since my husband has a kidney disease that is eventually fatal I fell for the whole thing wanting to take him on a short trip away from home but realized after spending the money on our limited income that it was a ripoff and and the $1300 voucher amount was designated to be spent exactly where they wanted it to be spent. Supposedly there is no way to get out of it, but we really can't afford this on fixed income and I feel for the usual pushy sales push wanting to do something great for my sick husband. Shame on these people!!
More Caribbean Cruise Line Complaints & Reviews
- Caribbean Cruise Line - How to Get Refund
- Caribbean Cruise Line - Total Scam!
- Caribbean Cruise Line - scam
- Caribbean Cruise Line - SCAM -- sKam
- Caribbean Cruise Line - Refund of Money
- Caribbean Cruise Line - False Advertising
- Caribbean Cruise Line - unwanted cel phone calls
- Caribbean Cruise Line - Took my money
- Caribbean Cruise Line - Cruse package needed to be refund.
- Caribbean Cruise Line - Office closed. Cannot redeem cruise