Carhoppoor service

M

Let me first start with my experience at your Burbank office. I scheduled appointment with an associate named Andrew at 12pm 06/17/2011.  When showing up for the appointment I was approached by Andrew and he kindly explained what your company has to offer. He then walked away and said, "I will be right back". Then as he came out of the office he said, "I'm going to take this guy to the airport I will be right back but she can help you". Pointing to another associate I never meet
Before. The young lady already had a gentlemen at her desk and had to take care of us at the same time. So as she jumped from desk to desk, she started my wife and I on our applications. 2 hours have gone by and Andrew walks through the door with grocery bags because while we were waiting I guess he decided it would be a good time to shop. He walked in the door and greeted another couple. Then he sits them down and tells them he will help you today. My wife and I then said we had enough and will never step foot in your company again. Just because people are not in the best credit situation does not mean we should be pushed to the side and be mistreated. I will tell all my friends and family members how your establishment functions.