Care Creditbilling / payoff procedure

Warning to all.

I am in the process of paying off my Care Credit card. As anyone would do I called Care Credit to get a payoff Ballance. My intention is to pay off this card tonight however when I called they told me that even if I pay off my ballance tonight I will still be responsible for the interest that would have accrued over the next week. I dont know about any of you but I feel if I pay off a bill that should be the end of it. No further charges should be incured. In addition to this the several emplyee's at Care Credit I spoke with were quite rude and when I asked to talk with a supervisor I was told I was the one being rude and if I did not change my tone the call would be disconnected.

Do yourself a favor and do not open a care credit card. You will regret doint it as I do...